
Friday, April 3, 2009
Annie's Birthday Dance Party
Somehow in the middle of February I fit in a couple nights of socializing after meetings. Take that into account - I would show up sometime around 11 after working all day. This definitely proved to find me in the most attractive state I've ever been in and surely energized to meet people in the ward and the area. With that in mind - enjoy some of the pictures from the extravaganza for Annie's birthday back on Fenruary 13th at the apartment I basically live in.
Note: These are the girls I am largely referring to when I say "the girls" or the place I don't pay rent, but I harass almost daily... + Jenni and Andrea is in Utah for another month... but this gives you an idea...




Also of note: I have no dancing skills or rhythm for that matter, but I'm almost always open to making a fool of myself. Usually that means throwing a shimmy in there, the worm when most of the party goers have left, and whatever else is thrown out there...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment