I've been thinking a lot about what it means to be happy and how to find joy in the day to day. Life is still a little crazy and I'm trying to cram more and more into the same amount of time. It's one of the blessings of friends, callings, employment, and serving, but the tricky part is in finding balance and remaining focused on the Savior no matter what other noise and traffic pops up in life. Mom has been a great example of focus with her "word of the year" this year and last and I am excited to have some semblance of stability to work on these things.
This video by Elder Scott talks about focusing on the Savior and in finding refuge through the Spirit and Jesus Christ. He truly is the only way to find peace and comfort in this life. He has made the hardest of times bearable and the greatest of times even more sweet in my life. I hope you all can take just 2 minutes to watch the video and maybe think of a way to be even happier in the good times and the bad.
I hope we all can find and choose happiness in our lives - on the whole and on the day-to-day! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment