Friday, April 3, 2009

New Member Dinner..

Technically I was invited to a different new member dinner, but since DeEtte and Melissa are on the friendshiping committee and were hosting one of their own - I half inserted myself into their guest list as a new member and half helped out with hosting-ish... mostly I just did what I would have done to help a friend who was hosting a dinner party.
We made quite a mess of the kitchen and only started taking pictures after everyone else left, but it still was a great dinner. There were probably 15-20 people in and out at some point during the dinner. It was nice to get to know new folks in the ward a little bit deeper and to enjoy some really good food.
Later in the night may have turned into mocktails and laughter... but that wasn't until all of the guests had left...

No comments: