Editor's Note: I wasn't going to post the pictures on my public blog because well... it's a little awkward to keep posting pictures of myself with nothing significant going on in them... but I felt really great this morning. I just feel thin and healthy. I still have quite the curves and backside, but they're a much trimmer version of what they once were... I'm just excited that my body is almost down to where I want it to be at...
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Six...
Note: These pictures came on an early Saturday morning of running errands after a late Friday night. My appearance was not exactly up to it's normal level of attractiveness. That's not the point - just note that I'm looking and feeling much trimmer...
Other than that note... DeEtte and I were picking up some things at Target about a week ago - namely one of the best purchases I have made in recent years (to be mentioned in another post). While there DeEtte grabbed a pair of jeans and threw them at me and told me to try them on. I of course obliged. She grabbed a size 8 and a size 6 - both in fact fit. The sixes were a little bit tighter, but it's a big win considering they buttoned and zip without a wiggling routine or booty shake to get them on. In all honesty - I still have a ghetto backside and hips to slay, but I'm somewhere between a size 8 and a size 6. Oh and those thighs I picked up with soccer and track growing up - those are there too... Not all that bad if you ask me.
My weight has settled out in recent weeks, but I'm somewhere between 150 and 155 depending on normal fluctuations and such. This information probably shouldn't be posted online, but seeing that I'm posting awkwardly unattractive pictures of myself I might as well put a relevant number with it, right? I have 10-15 pounds to go until I think I will have reached my desired settling weight. That's definitely within reach considering I've already lost 35-40 pounds in the last several months.
Editor's Note: I wasn't going to post the pictures on my public blog because well... it's a little awkward to keep posting pictures of myself with nothing significant going on in them... but I felt really great this morning. I just feel thin and healthy. I still have quite the curves and backside, but they're a much trimmer version of what they once were... I'm just excited that my body is almost down to where I want it to be at...
Editor's Note: I wasn't going to post the pictures on my public blog because well... it's a little awkward to keep posting pictures of myself with nothing significant going on in them... but I felt really great this morning. I just feel thin and healthy. I still have quite the curves and backside, but they're a much trimmer version of what they once were... I'm just excited that my body is almost down to where I want it to be at...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOU ARE AMAZING! You are looking ferosh!
Way to go, Marissa! You look great!! :)
Post a Comment