Go Here... really... go
look at just how
amazing Carolyn is and what feat she accomplished
this weekend!
I don't know that I can fully express just how proud of Carolyn that I am. She ran into some hiccups in the past couple of weeks with training, but still - she not only finished the Boston marathon, but she was in the top 500 women. She ran an uber quick marathon with Cannoli from the North End in her belly and someone looked ravishing and glowing the entire time.

Quebes is one of those folks who won't do nearly enough self-promotion so that leaves me to do it for her. She makes the job easier - leaves me with plenty of material, some great pictures of her in spandex, and then goes out and does great things around every corner... On a related note - I also love, love, LOVE her parents, brothers, and sister in law - the entire Quebe family is on my list of favorite things in the entire world. Love you, Quebe family!

Carolyn - I love you like a sister and I'm so excited for you to have accomplished this! You worked it and owned every single inch of Boston pavement! You really are phenomenal and awe-inspiring! LOVE YOU! and I'll see you soon :)

Note: Thanks Quebes for posting pictures on facebook so that I could awesomely steal them all and post them on my blog... I love you... and I love even more that the spandex pictures are coming out for future undisclosed use...

Top 500 Women! 3:20... with those legs that go on forever...
No comments:
Post a Comment