Friday, April 10, 2009

The Cherry Blossoms...

Oh and they are GORGEOUS! So vibrant. I went before Sunday Morning session with friends and they were glowing white, but when I went back on Thursday night they had become much darker - pinkish - and were ending their blooming period. It was still gorgeous, just not nearly as awe inspiring.
Since we knew we were headed down to we decided to put on spring dresses and take pictures everywhere. The guys were good sports and we all hammed it up a little bit in front of the camera.
There were sweet pictures...

There were funny pictures...


Yes those are giant feathered birds on stilts... just pecking at trees along the Potomac (?)
I really love these folks! It was a peaceful morning despite it being crowded for the weekend festival, but it was nice to just enjoy the sunshine before Conference and a perfect pairing with the talks. It would make a great tradition for April Conference as long as I am remotely close to DC...
... And those are just the ones from my camera...

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

Jealousssssssss.

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Very Pretty!!! And who is the one in the black shirt... :)