Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm an absentee blogger...

Sorry about this... really... I have had lots of little things to blog about in the past couple of weeks. I even starred e-mails with blogable articles, I have pictures, and I have stories, but for some reason the blogging just didn't happen. Before you start stoning me in the streets of Boston, I am planning on posting most of these blogs sans the blogs about current events that are either not relevant anymore or were already mass distributed by various sources. Just assume that I owe you one more good heckle on the streets of whatever city you live in. Carolyn can attest to my heckling translating from the Enclave porch swing to the streets of New York and sometimes can be substituted with an awkward/awesome voicemail with random quips and thoughts.

And don't you worry... I plan on spreading a little holiday cheer on here in the coming weeks as well. I think we all need a little more of that this year. We all could use a reminder of our Savior's love for us and an added measure of something to celebrate about. Stay tuned... updates should resume some time tomorrow night...

Know that I love and miss each and every one of you. If I could - I'd be sending along baked treats, a good chuckle as we remember stories from the past, and most of all my love and friendship if I could reach out to all of you right now. I really hope you all know how much I love you and how grateful I am for you.

No comments: