Our wonderful home teachers brought all of us in the house a GREAT present for Christmas including...
Mint Hot Chocolate
and French Truffles...Mom, you can be jealous, it's okay. I know how much you LOVE Mint Hot Chocolate and this stuff is amazing. I"ll save a cup or two for you...The HTs are from Ireland and Ghana so it's been fun to hear stories and to get to know them better. Thanks to them I have a perfect night with hot chocolate (the real way to my heart) and Fox Family has the first Narnia movie on... so basically... I'm a very happy girl.
Hopefully yours is just as enjoyable...
1 comment:
oh man I miss Trader Joes. I loved that place when I lived in Tucson. I wish we had some here in Utah. It sounds like your life is so busy. I don't know how you keep running. You are like the energizer bunny, lots of energy to keep going. I hope you have a great holiday with your family, I am sure you are in need of family time. Take care
Love Becky
Post a Comment