Saturday, December 20, 2008

White Christmas...

There's certainly been a white wash around my neighborhood... Here are a few pictures from this morning after the neighbors have shoveled the walks... It's definitely going to be a White Christmas around these parts...

Here are my roommates digging their cars out this morning... Let's just say Jessica is much more a California girl than a New Englander, but Cari has settled in nicely with her living here for so long...

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

No comments: