Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Pugmire Shout Out...

Here's a shout out to Laura Pugmire - now Laura Pugmire Graham. She is quite amazing and introduced me officially to this great city of Boston. Months ago when I came out to interview she opened up her home to me, gave me the freedom trail tour one night, and then wandered off to wedded happiness in Salt Lake. I am beyond excited that in the last year I have gotten to know and gotten a chance to truly love my extended family. Laura, a second cousin on my paternal grandfather's side, and all of the Bromley families and cousins on my paternal grandmother's side. I wouldn't give up any of it for anything.

Laura was back for the weekend to continue a tradition of going down to New York City during the Christmas season which means I got to see her and chat with her on Friday night at a surprise birthday party and then again at church. The picture above is of us this last Sunday after church wrapped up.

I don't know that I can say enough good things about this lady. Not only is she hilarious and beyond fun to be with, she also has an amazing testimony of the gospel. I have to say when people ask me if I'm related to her (which happens often here) I always say I am with a big grin on my face. She was L-Pug first in the Longfellow Park 1st Ward... and now I am M-Pug as a result. I'm not going to lie... I kind of like it...

Go read her blog and the blog of her great husband Jason when you get a chance or need a pick me up. Especially THIS post...

No comments: