Sunday, December 28, 2008

4 days...

... until I am home. Home in Arizona. Home with family. Home with people I love. I can't even begin to describe just how excited I am about this... I'm bursting at the seams with happiness... if you were here you could literally see me beaming with the anticipation...

3 comments:

Closer To Home said...

If I were there, I'd get a mop and clean up the mess from all the stuff that was leaking out of your seams. lol

We're very excited to have you home as well.

Joe and Joanne said...

Thanks for typing in your blog address to my computer Marissa. Now I'm going to visit it from time-to-time. :)
I'm so happy you're going to get a chance to go home for a while! The Arizona sun will feel so nice, and YES you were beaming yesterday at church. Have a fabulous time at home and Happy New Year!

Nate Judd said...

Have a great time with the fam. If you think about it, tell them I said Hi and to have a great Holiday season!!!