Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Out my Window... Parte Invierno

For those of you who missed it or don't remember... I have been mesmerized by the tree in front of my neighbors house since I moved to Boston. It just so happens to be the tree I see when I look out my bedroom window (score for me!). That was Fall and gorgeous and colorful...

Fast forward to this week... no pretty colors - in fact almost no color at all. I woke up on Monday - before my frustrating and pathetic morning - and saw this...

It's the same tree... and the picture is taken from the very same window in my bedroom. Isn't it gorgeous? I'm sure my frustration on Monday morning was severely controlled by just how gorgeous all of these trees are with snow on them. I think this tree is among my favorite trees that I've seen in my life. I LOVE the evergreens in Seattle and I LOVE weeping willows, but there's something to be said about this tree passing through the so seasons so passionately...

No comments: