You remember this girl, right?
She was there in the beginning with our
first NY adventures... We played in the
New England Fall Leaves... We took
funky pictures... We made
these... and
these... these may have increased our chances of
heart attacks... and the most recent appearance we celebrated
New Years in Times Square and she picked out the most perfect ball gown for Inauguration...

Her
first marathon went splendidly and she even qualified for Boston. The
last time she ran a marathon - she was in the top 500 women in the Boston Marathon... this one may be less intense, but I'm just as proud of her...

Tomorrow she's running her third marathon just North of me in my old hometown of DC... but the best one yet because I get to heckle her every couple of miles from the sidelines... YES!

I love heckling. I just love Carolyn more... so it's a win-win for everyone.

There's a lot to celebrate with her this weekend and I'm working on my schedule to stay as long as possible... I'm just beyond excited to yell and heckle her all the way to the finish line :)
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW, CAROLYN!!!
2 comments:
Good luck Quebe! I'm so jealous of all of yalls adventures!
HEY! I just am finally getting around to checking out everybody else's blogs for the past however long....THANK YOU FOR THIS POST! I love it. It makes me happy. You make me happy. :) Thanks for the call yesterday.
Post a Comment