
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Freeze Frame... A Photoshoot Adventure...
Carolyn and I stopped by the girls' apartment and while we were there we had them take a few pictures of us since we hadn't taken as many pictures on this trip as the others and even less of us together. There are some gems... some awkward ones... but all are entertaining. The frames are a staple of the decor in the apartment and we decided to put them to good use.

















Can we all just take a moment to admire Carolyn's backside? Really... And pretend like mine is not twice the size of hers... Feel free to add an e-mail address or phone number in the comments if you'd like to spend a little personal time with the Quebes...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ohhh very fun! You have me dreaming of a studio with a similar setup one day. :)
HAHA! I love this! Not sure how I feel about the backside comments...haha. But love the pictures, and love you! Thanks for hosting me in the great DC :)
Not sure I mentioned how much I LOVE YOU! You are an incredible friend. The best there is.
Post a Comment