Good Luck to the Quebe's! I think I selfishly wish I could stand on the sidelines to see every male within a 30 mile radius come to see her long legs. They draw the boys in like magnets and it's far too entertaining to watch their reactions. LOVE YOU, Carolyn!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Shout out to Carolyn!
Also - I wanted to give a big shout out to Carolyn who is running in the St. George Marathon this weekend! I predict she wins her age group and qualifies for Boston... which is very possible. If she qualifies for Boston I would seriously consider coming back to heckle her on the sidelines and visit friends if I'm not living here. If I am still in Boston, somehow, there's no chance I would miss it. She's amazing! It's been almost 15 years since we started running together in Redmond and somehow we're still friends. Obviously my running days ended years ago, but she has kept at it. I think I am most excited because she isn't running NCAA anymore so she can run for fun and even make some money on the side with her talents.
Good Luck to the Quebe's! I think I selfishly wish I could stand on the sidelines to see every male within a 30 mile radius come to see her long legs. They draw the boys in like magnets and it's far too entertaining to watch their reactions. LOVE YOU, Carolyn!
Good Luck to the Quebe's! I think I selfishly wish I could stand on the sidelines to see every male within a 30 mile radius come to see her long legs. They draw the boys in like magnets and it's far too entertaining to watch their reactions. LOVE YOU, Carolyn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment