Sorry guys - mass meetings, party comings and goings, and new callings are consuming my life. By the time I get home at night I'm exhausted and been on my computer and my blackberry all day and all I want to do is sleep. The long hours and time on the road should be settling down soon as deadlines come and elections approach...
I'd love to get back to blogging. It makes me happy and is a good outlet. Perhaps I didn't blog much since the election because I had another outlet of conversation and sharing and my emotional needs were being fulfilled, but I like having a written record of my life, my thoughts, and the things going on around me. I'll go back and write about some of the notable events from the past couple of months, but largely I think it is best to just move forward.
This month is all about that... moving forward. On a personal level - moving forward emotionally and on a professional level - moving forward to the next phase to a much more sustainable schedule. I'm just excited for new adventures and a little more free time to enjoy them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment