Friday, July 3, 2009

More Than A Feeling...

I just wanted to drop a post up to congratulate the lovely Maria on her wonderful wedding today in Manti! She's my friend who helped me to keep my sanity in Reno and has DEFINITELY kept me entertained from the very first day we met. She certainly falls into the best friend category and one of those people who have truly made me better.
Joel - I'm looking forward to meeting you in person, but from what I know I'm so excited you found Maria and she found you. You seem so perfect together! Look forward to harassing you for YEARS to come :)

This one's for you, Maria (and Joel... by default):



You guys are both lovely and wonderful in every way! I'm looking forward to harassing you both here in DC in a week! :)

P.S. someone needs to post pictures of the two of you on facebook because there were officially not enough to choose from to steal and post on this blog. We'll work on that next week... and I'm thinking the wedding might help that problem.

No comments: