So.. an old friend called me up and told me he was flying into DC to finish up processing for his security clearance which allowed us to do a little playing and exploring. He'll be back again in August and is moving here in the Fall. So excited to reunite with an old friend! Through a twisted journey he's become one of my favorite people in the whole world - so enjoy! Sterling also introduced me to Rebecca - they're both friends from Provo and we explored the District for the afternoon.1501 U St NW, Washington, DC, 20009 - and take me with you :)
You all should go there... now... and call me on your way so I can meet you there. I liked it so much I kidnapped Maria and Joel this last weekend to have another round.
See you soon, Sterling! Maybe the next time you visit there will be some kind of DC carnival going on that we can crash ;)
1 comment:
I'M FAMOUS!! And, YES, there will be more Love Cafe Aug. 13-16... Get excited.
Post a Comment