To say that I have some blogging to catch up on is a SEVERE understatement. I love my blog, but I have not given it the TLC that it deserves this summer - partly as a result of busy schedules and partly as a result of laziness. It's a deadly combination. Sitting down after meetings at night vs. spending time outside or with friends just doesn't seem as alluring when it's gorgeous outside and everyone else is playing. My guess is that the rest of the summer will be filled with good stories and I'll still blog, but the more regular posting will pick back up sometime after the first week in November. More likely than that is that the blog will help me keep my sanity and posting will pick up in mid-September...
I went back and looked at the last time I legitimately blogged just the things I have pictures for and I have major events I haven't blogged all the way back to the middle of May. That's 2 months of entertainment and stories that you have been missing out on. Hold on to your hat because there is going to be some serious blog catch up this week and next (For those of you I don't see regularly or don't harass on a more regular basis - I will be peacing out of Virginia for the goodness that is Girls Camp in Maryland up by Camp David next week).
Check back in for your daily dose of my life and the awesome stories that usually come around. If you want to know all of the extra stories that would end my hopes of a future political career - just drop me a line via gchat or give me a buzz on the ol' cell phone. I won't gossip, but I will tell you the funny stories in my own life... which when I'm talking about myself I don't think that counts as gossip. Then again... I could just post them here seeing that I'll have told dozens of you anyways. Either way - you won't be disappointed and for those of you lucky folks playing at home from Virginia - you just might see your very own beautiful face on here from time to time.
Get excited, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment