Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

One of the things I love most about our country is our fighting spirit, our foundation of principle, and that we celebrate with those around us. We truly live in a great country and are so blessed to be FREE. We vote. We speak. We read. We act. We worship. We love. We belong. So many of these freedoms are not open in other parts of the world or are not appreciated here in America. I hope you all can take an opportunity to reflect on all of the wonderful blessings and opportunities this country affords us.

If you're in Northern Virginia - call my cell and come join me at a parade, festival, picnic, or fireworks show. I'll be at all of them... or at least it feels that way...

1 comment:

Wendy said...

When are you coming to Utah to visit?? It's been way too long!! I miss you!