Monday, June 29, 2009

Coming Attractions...

Things to look forward to: A great sugar cookie recipe, blueberry scones, waffles and pancake recipes, some of the best cake in DC, pictures from the George Strait concert, an update of the happenings around these parts, some moving sale finds I'd like to test out, some great playlist additions lately, and I have an itch to make pitas, foccacia, and tortillas from scratch...

Unfortunately most of this will come after the 4th... I think I'm back in the blogging groove and have some catch up to do... It's going to be a great July - I can feel it.

Love you all!

3 comments:

Closer To Home said...

Maybe the title for this post should be "Coming Distractions."

Life is what happens while you were doing something else.

Kate Challis said...

Marissa, you look really good with red/auburn hair!

Andrea said...

What a cute picture! You're such a sexy little thang!