Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Self-Incriminating...

So... I just realized that this blog - almost a year ago started out with very little or no self-incriminating stories or pictures. Perhaps I've gotten lazy or started opening up my eyes to stop censoring the funny things in my life for the sake of a future political campaign run, but either way - my posts and pictures are a lot more entertaining these days. Enjoy the hilarity that is my life sometimes and all of the perks of a front row seat to the insanity. I'm not sure when or how it changed... just that at some point my reservation about what to post has adapted over time.

Melissa and I were talking the other night and when she talked about a particularly awkward/unbelievable dating situations in her life she just paused to point out that this was a lot more like my life. Thinking back on it... it's true, but it's also interesting realization to think about how over the top everything in my life has been over the past couple of years. I'm still trying to figure out what moderation or normalcy would look like let alone feel like - I work long hours, I meet amazing people, my dating life has been nothing short of hilarious, I've traveled the country and lived a lot of places in a very short time period, and I've certainly never been described as normal my entire life. Nothing has been half way.

I hope you are enjoying the front row seat and looking forward to more self-incriminating stories and pictures in the future! :)

1 comment:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Yes. Always. Haha! Love your stories, and I certainly love you. :) :)