With some time away and a refocusing on the important things at Girls Camp I have a lot on my mind. Things continue to fluctuate - best friends move forward towards marriage and move across the country to be closer to their fiance, guys decide on their feelings for me -some for, some not so much, emails and voicemails pile up when you are away for a couple days, roommates move out and new ones move in, and life seems to just keep moving forward. I have been extremely tired since I got back from camp - let's be honest it's not like there was much sleeping going on or that it was that good of sleep once I did catch a few minutes. I just a need to think about everything and process all of the changes and then I'll be ready to go again. I need to figure out where I'm headed, what I want, and how I fit within my social networks. Once I'm grounded and focused and I understand the situations I am affected by I'll be able to move forward with a clear head.
I hope you are all enjoying your weekends! You all should be excited - my nephew Will is the first of my nieces and nephews to get baptized today. I'm such a proud Aunt - a post will follow about that soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment