Sunday, July 19, 2009

Livin' Well...

Somehow I was blessed with the opportunity to meet new friends and go to the George Strait Concert last month. All I have to say is I love that man. He knows how to perform because the music is just that good - there's not special tricks - he just plays the guitar, but it was wonderful!
Julianne Hough and Blake Shelton opened.

Within a couple songs into George's set it started downpouring and thunder and lightening. It was wonderful! I only wish I had planned accordingly, but it certainly wasn't going to make me leave or ruin the show. We all just bundled up in the blankets we had brought to sit on and enjoyed the show.
Some notable memories include people watching the rednecks, some folks lack of consideration for their surroundings or other people enjoying the show, and the redneck guys who took the concert as a prime location to hit on girls.

No comments: