... And it was SO worth it...Not being home for Christmas was not ideal, but knowing I'd be home a week later made it worth it. With eggs benedict, family, and Christmas presents a week later it all worked out great just a week later than everyone else.
Because pictures make every blog post just a little bit better... This was my week in Phoenix in a nutshell:
New Years Day hors d'oeuvres, chili, and football
Shout out to Hieu, Michelle, Yale, Mike, Eliza, Troy for fitting me into your schedules... Carly you are on the top of my list for the next time I'm in town...
Note: the first few days were spent eating... nonstop... All of my favorite things which were phenomenal. I may have gained 5 pounds from the first few days alone, but it was a great time with family and I'd do it again in a heart beat... granted it will now be a heart beat with the echo of clogged arteries...
Happy New Year from Phoenix, everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment