Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1.20.2009

In all honesty I did not listen to the speech in its entirety - I was working (I know... what a novel idea)... but what I did hear - I heard more of this man...
than this...
I think I am frightened the most by the idea that our country has in fact become populist and socialist... The only thing that would have solidified it further for me would have been a cameo by Hugo Chavez bashing American big brother or Lenin popping out to call for the revolution of the Proletariat...

I hope this in fact not the case... but every sign points that way so far...

1 comment:

Jenna said...

It's so nice to read the writing of someone who has ACTUALLY experienced and knows politics. Unlike idiots like me who just random on and have no idea what they are talking about. :)