At some point during the party a latin man walked in with a Karaoke machine and DDR and started hooking them up to the tv... I had never seen this guy in my life and I think he knew my roommate... either way... hilarious.
I am not someone who should sing solos in public... or at least not belting solos with high notes... especially when I'm running on little sleep... but when you're moving the next day... you can do anything you want.All you need to know - I rocked it! Note that this picture of me swinging to the mic was during some kind of musical interlude but the tracker of awesomeness has me approaching the high end of the scale...
To my posse in Boston: I miss and love all of you! Really... I am changed just for having spent time with you and in your fair city... Don't get too used to me being gone - I'll come visit soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment