Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lindsay's Day-o-Cake...

So I recently said goodbye to one of my favorite cities and picked up and moved... a hard thing - yes, but it also means I get to be in DC with some of my best friends for birthdays and weddings and just good ol' heckling.

Take 1 - Lindsay's Birthday...
There **may** have been a cake eating contest... All participants had already consumed multiple pieces - it was hilarious!This is just before the contest (sorry... my camera ran out of battery...). My favorite part is Dan yelling redundant things about the noise level as we egged everyone on...

2 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

Hi, I had no idea you had a blog!! Glad to see your doing well!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

THANKS :) She is our little sweet heart! We moved from Seattle Wa to Victorville Ca....so far we LOVE IT! We are closer to family in Az and Utah so thats a plus !