Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DC Day 4...

I moved into my new house...
I'm on my way back up and out from this awesome thing called sickness, but am still sporting the man-voice like it's the newest Hannah Montana t-shirt at an elementary school jump rope competition. Yah... that's hot...

Here's to a year of stability and new friends in Virginia and DC!

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

Your new place in DC looks great! Nothing like a cold to help you get settled in right? I don't think a house is truly a home until you are sick there, so happy homewarming!

Kight Family said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling a little better. So I guess you were always meant to be on the East coast. Hope you love it.
Oh by the way I was wondering if you had the email for Wendy Colgrove and Mckenzie her roommate? I noticed you have a blog of theirs and I wanted to see if I could follow them.
Thanks and good luck in DC
Becky

John and Morgan said...

How cute is that house! So quaint and adorable! Perhaps your voice is gone from the heckling? Just a thought...
We love you!