Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mmm..

I've expressed my love for hot chocolate on here before... in fact I've implied an obsession** a couple times... and as a result of moving and being sick I haven't had any in quite some time. I didn't drink much at home in Phoenix - I drank wassail or it was 70 degrees and in turn not as necessary... and I packed away my packets and jars and canisters and barely unpacked them last night. That makes just one cup in a little over 2 weeks... It probably was a good thing seeing that pouring piping hot substances down my rough and raw throat may not have been as enjoyable as I would have liked it to have been... but this morning it was glorious.

On a related note, I'm feeling much better. That may have something to do with the nausea going away and being able to eat a legitimate meal again. I still have traces of sickness like a stuffy nose and the oh-so-attractive man-voice. That last one should be a great asset on Sunday as I continue to meet the new Elders Quorum...

This will be my on Sunday - sans the seducing the Elders to bed... I will not be doing that... but I'm pretty sure she has all of the same symptoms I had this week and I sounded the exact same way (in the sickness category) - I submit there is nothing more attractive than having a deeper and raspier voice than every man you associate with...



**It's not a true addiction - I regularly neglect it and function normally - no withdrawal and it's like nothing is wrong, but I do VERY much enjoy it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to hot chocolate too.. I do this crazy thing where I make tea (yeah, like.. tea) and add lots of cocoa to it. Tastes great :), try it