Thank you to the California Supreme Court for upholding democracy and respecting the vote of the people. Our process was put into place to represent the majority - sometimes that majority disagrees with me and I live with the consequences and work for the next election or recruit a better candidate... but sometimes the wins just feel right. Thank you for upholding MY vote even when you probably disagreed with what the vote was about. And most importantly... thank you for solidifying that marriage still means something in this world...
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Feels So Good...
I don't know that I can completely explain it, but it feels so right in the eternal scheme of things. I'm a logical person, but this time it's more than just a rational argument... it's just truth.
Thank you to the California Supreme Court for upholding democracy and respecting the vote of the people. Our process was put into place to represent the majority - sometimes that majority disagrees with me and I live with the consequences and work for the next election or recruit a better candidate... but sometimes the wins just feel right. Thank you for upholding MY vote even when you probably disagreed with what the vote was about. And most importantly... thank you for solidifying that marriage still means something in this world...
Thank you to the California Supreme Court for upholding democracy and respecting the vote of the people. Our process was put into place to represent the majority - sometimes that majority disagrees with me and I live with the consequences and work for the next election or recruit a better candidate... but sometimes the wins just feel right. Thank you for upholding MY vote even when you probably disagreed with what the vote was about. And most importantly... thank you for solidifying that marriage still means something in this world...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment