Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Few of my Favorites...

I listen to music on repeat for months on end. It's just how I roll, but I thought you might appreciate some of my recent favorites before we all get sick of them. I'm in an easy-breezy pretty music kind of mood... and some dance tunes, but considering the demographic on this blog I'll stick with the pretty ones for now. The funkadelic ones that will make you start tapping your toes and maybe throw a shimmy in there will come at an unspecified future time.

1. Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat



2. Lost by Michael Buble



3. Sober by Pink



4. Mad by Neyo - but it won't let me embed it - apparently copyright issues...

5. One of my ALL TIME favorites - True Companion by Marc Cohn - or anything by Marc Cohn in general...



6. 1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's



And no I'm not in love, in a break up, lost, lonely, or a recovering addict. Just to clarify... just happy me, working too much and trying to fit in time to socialize when I can...

No comments: