Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Best of Arizona...

I love my friends. I have various best friends from previous homes that are still some of my favorite people in the whole world and some are even more dear to me when we have gone through a campaign or two together. There's just something about commiserating about what political campaigns really are and having the battle scars to show for it...
Michelle and Danielle are two of my favorites from Arizona and from campaigns. (Don't worry, I love you too, Hieu). The girls were out with the Dodie Londen group which deals with supporting and training women to be involved in the political conversation. They make me so happy - they're doing great things in life besides being great friends. They brought the Arizona heat with them for a couple days and of course stories from the locals in the Valley. I do love hearing about the political world in my old homes... especially when I know all of the history and the characters involved.

Come back to visit again soon! Really... I miss you already and love you both!

No comments: