Sunday, May 17, 2009

Technology Update...

I'll be back on my laptop tomorrow with just more part remaining to fix the power problems. Once that happens... you'll see a lot more of Carolyn and DC - 2 things that we all could use some more of... (hint, hint Carolyn - come back soon!)...

Of note - I chopped off my hair this weekend. A picture will come with the return of technology in my life... and I also bought a pair of size 6 jeans. Before I tried them on... but now I own them... and I feel great about that. Probably unhealthily great about it in fact. Basically I look and feel fantastic about myself and the new me - I am much more well put together and I'm only a fraction of the size of the old me.

Also, this is me letting you know that I'm going to drop below the radar for about 2 weeks. Life is just too darn busy to find time to sleep let alone post something interesting on here. The only reason I'll be blogging would be for things that are either too good to pass up or are middle of the night rants that are necessary for my own psychological well-being (these will most likely be detrimental what respect you have for me and/or not interesting at all). In the meantime - google youtube videos of all of Adele's songs - you'll be much better off for it...

Here's one to start you off...

No comments: