After a couple days filled with some friends, A LOT of sleep, and some catch up work I am starting to resurface into the real world. It's been a crazy couple of weeks filled with mostly phone calls, excel spreadsheets, a few e-mail blasts, carrying boxes, and running the stairs of the coliseum. I was truly exhausted in every way.
Most importantly we came out with a very decisive victory and a great showing of support for Bob and Bill. I'm really getting excited for November and making sure they win.
Pictures and stories will come in a few days once I get a little more organized and get the rest of my life in order - namely my personal relationships and taking care of my body. Get excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy for your success with work, and even more happy that you get to breath and enjoy things that you love even more now! You plugged through it all with grace, nonetheless.
Post a Comment