- The Happy Ending at the end (obviously) of Enchanted/The songs in Enchanted
- The VP Debate commentary getting Rick Roll'd
- Otter Pops (one of my favorite things of summer - and I found a box of them at Costco this weekend - a miracle considering it's definitely Fall and getting cold up here in New England - and yes that does make me officially a bit of a baby when it comes to weather, but I think it is justified considering how often my body changes climates - it also means that despite the weather being down to 40 at night I will be the crazy girl enjoying them for another couple weeks while completely bundled up because they are worth it)
- Hot Chocolate Weather and Fall Leaves (Note: I MUST drive up to New Hampshire and Vermont this week to see more of the leaves, take amazing pictures, and drink fresh apple cider)
- Christmas songs for the ward women's choir - I love the songs and I get to sing them earlier this year because of this apparently awesome concert they put on in Cambridge every year
- Big, warm blankets to bundle up in
- And finally making really good friends here in Boston - it took longer than it usually does, but I am really enjoying them while I can
Monday, October 6, 2008
My Favorite Things...
Here are a few of my favorite things from today and/or recently:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment