So the temperatures have dropped down in the 30s and 40s. Not too bad when you consider how bad it will probably get here in New England over the next couple of months. Part of me wants to stick around long enough to see how bad a New England winter could be like, but mostly I would prefer experiencing winter in a much more temperate place. I don't mind the snow, but the bitter cold that goes straight to your bones just doesn't sound too appealing.

The radiators in our house have obviously been working with the cooler temperatures. I'm not used to the sounds they make... It's not that they are loud or abnormal, but the water running through the pipes is a little distracting when you aren't used to it. I woke up a few nights ago every time the sound came. I was warm, but distracted enough to not be able to stay asleep. Hopefully this changes over the next week or so...

Also - it is officially hot chocolate and hot cider season which makes me very happy. I probably drink more hot chocolate than is normal, but it's so happy so I don't think that will change any time soon.
1 comment:
i want to play in the leaves!! :-)
Post a Comment