Happy Election Day to all of you! I'm off to Florida for deployment which I'm so excited about!! Don't forget to return your absentee ballots and vote on election day!!
Don't forget to Vote YES on Prop 8 in California, YES on Prop 102 in Arizona, and vote for McCain-Palin in each of your states.Pictures of Politics and Palm Beach to follow next week...
ALSO - Happy Halloween! Here are a few pictures from our breakfast/walk through Mt. Auburn Cemetery this morning. Yes... we are THAT awesome...

Me in front of one of the larger memorials. And yes, I have gone back to my trusty campaign-friendly costume: a nerd. Every year it's what I dress up as, if I dress up at all, because I can wear it to work... This year I was just lazy/didn't care much.

Holly in front of a path named after her/the bush that is associated with Christmas. The rest of the pictures were mostly of trees, leaves, and/or memorials of semi-famous people from the Boston area.
1 comment:
Wow Florida! You lucky girl! Have fun!!
Post a Comment