Friday, August 28, 2009

I have been eating A LOT...

I'm pretty sure I don't like the fact that I've gained back more than a couple pounds this summer... but I've been playing with friends and eating out entirely too much, but the food is really good here. The campaign of driving around dropping materials and being on the road doesn't help either. There just isn't time to plan ahead with food everyday and in turn... food is grabbed on the go...

The current plan is to refocus and lose the weight I just gained until I am back to where I want to be and where I will stay. The other plan is also to start running at some point. That may not happen until November, but it's at least a part of the plan - and can be started occasionally until then... like a warm up.

So here's to being fabulous once again.

No comments: