I just wanted to post a little shout out to my wonderful parents. They read this blog more than almost anyone else... the only exception may be some of you cubicle rats who come looking at my blog as a means of escaping the monotony of your workplace. (Another solution to this would be to try dabbling in a political campaign or two... all monotony will go out the window)
My lovely parents have been married for 34 years and stuck through the highs and lows of raising children, dealing with me as a stubborn teenager, plenty of moves around the West, loving grandchildren, working, and living the gospel. I'm so grateful to them for their love and support my entire life. I love that they still try to attend the temple together regularly and that they both love spoiling the grandkids with hugs and kisses every chance they get. I miss sitting around the kitchen table for dinner when I'm home and spending time with them, but love that they are only a phone call away (thank you different time zones and being able to call on the way home from late meetings). I'm excited for all of the changes and the good things that will certainly come your way as you take a step into the next chapter in Arizona.
34 years is an absolutely respectable number. I love you both!Note: All of these pictures are from at least a year ago - almost 2 on the family ones... It just might be a sign that I don't see my family nearly enough and that pictures will need to be taken this winter when I'm back in Arizona for a bit of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment