Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The End of Fat Week...

Fat week is officially over! There is no more junk in my cupboards and I'm back on the "I like losing weight and being healthy" kick... really... I consumed far too many cookies, chocolate chips, and cups of hot chocolate with melted peanut butter than can be considered healthy on any level. I'm pretty much back to where I was pre-fat week so now it's just a matter of moving forward. I am really loving this dropping 2 jean sizes already... probably more than is socially acceptable. I'll start working out after this month, but until then it's mostly just a busy work schedule and fitting in what I can...

Also of note - I'm so excited for the Spring weather that came to DC over the last week - I was able to snag an hour away to go for a walk on Sunday night... it was glorious and caused a bit of hilarity to ensue... pictures and story to follow as soon as I get the pictures from DeEtte...

Cherry Blossoms in T-Minus 2 weeks :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm declaring it end of fat "time" for me as well. It's getting really bad. I'm going to exercise today for the first time in weeks!