I picked up some clothes tonight that had been posted on the list serve that some girl was selling... a grey suit - size 10 that fits great and a few other items... including this skirt in a single-digit size 8. It feels great to be in the single digits and it feels great to be in better and better shape.
I still have curves like no other, a backside that some refer to as ghetto or a badonk-a-donk, and well, a chest that does not resemble the pre-pubescent gymnasts that represented our country at the last Olympics, to say the least, but I feel better and I have more energy. In time I'm sure the proportions will work themselves out and maybe I'll even start losing some of this weight and inches from my hips and backside rather than just my waste.Forgive the narcissism - I'm really excited about this... It's been nearly a decade since I've been this trim and it feels great to be back... For the record - the note in my hand was written by DeEtte and spurred on by Annie when I was trying on my new clothes... but I don't disagree...
5 comments:
You should be posting things like this because you look GREAT! I think we are somewhere around the same size, although I'm guessing you are smaller than I am now with all of the nasty "newlywed" weight I seem to be gaining (post on that soon!). I'm so so happy for you! And I love when people can talk candidly about where they used to be, and where they are now.
Do you still have goals you would like to reach?
Sweetheart, I am SO proud of you! You look so AMAZING! No narcissism, just plain FACT. Those boys aren't going to know what shimmied at them. :)
Awesome! And can I get copyrights on the term "sexy beast" I do recall it being an enclave term we used.
Dang girl! Lookin GOOOOOOD!!
You look AWESOME! As the boys always say...don't you dare lose that backside of yours! Haha.
Post a Comment