Friday, June 26, 2009

Mom, You Will Be Proud...

This will not be exciting or out of the ordinary for anybody but my mother and maybe the couple of friends who have known me for quite a while... but you will be happy to know that my hands currently look like this...
Please excuse the dry skin and cracking from assembling yard signs, carrying boxes, and just forgetting lotion... but note that I have finger nails.

Mom - aren't you proud? It's like I'm a real grown up woman now, or something. I apparently broke the 23 year streak of biting my nails when I get stressed... both hands look as they should now. This may not be blog worthy for anyone else, but I thought it was relevant. If you're judging me... you just don't understand... or you just don't have much going on in your life... get over it and move along.

3 comments:

Gayle said...

I probably wouldn't have recognize the hand if it were not for the ring. Nice! Glad you are not stressed.

Nikol said...

Go Marissa! I still bite my nails with no remorse. I can stop any time I want!! ;)

irish1113 said...

I'm in the same boat. I haven't been biting mine either. I think it's finally knowing that I'm not doing all of this parenting stuff by myself. lol Jeff is an awesome support system. He's definitely got my back. Definitely relieves a lot of stress. Now, treat yourself to a manicure. :) It's awesome.