- I made the blog festive.
- There is now Christmas Music for the season on the right side... mostly classics and jazz standards, but some other stuff mixed in... It is what I will officially be listening to for the next month straight.
- I am SOOO beyond excited to be home for Christmas. There's work to be done in the next month... problems to be solved, but then it will be glorious to be home in Arizona with family. It will be nice to see the little ones and smother them with hugs and kisses that have sorely been missed since I saw them last over the summer. My mouth is already watering for eggsbenedict and wassail. Yes, wassail even if it will be 70 degrees outside... that stuff is amazing. I think I'm most excited to be home with my parents, to relax for a few days and to just chat with them about anything and everything. I've had Christmases that I loved, Christmases that I longed for, and Christmases that I glossed over as a child. This is definitely a Christmas that I need and long for.
- For now, it appears that Boston will be home for a while... for one - DC is hemorrhaging Republican jobs and for two - I really do love this city. I've made this home and even if it is the home of a frightful winter I'm excited to not have to move for a while. This is very good news... it means stability, hopefully. I'm still working on the details of the staying part, but give me a month and hopefully it will all be finalized (hopefully sooner).
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tis the Season...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Christmas music makes me so happy!!! They put the nativity scenes up at Temple Square already and, of course, I jumped up and down when I saw it! And I like the way you described the job situation in D.C. :)
Post a Comment