Saturday, November 22, 2008

Feels like 15 Degrees...

With windchill - it feels like it's 15 degrees at my house. The weather started getting colder, but then there was a couple days where it jumped back up to the 60s and 70s about a week ago... this has not only confused me, but also my body. I forgot to grab my winter coat a couple nights this week - big mistake. I've learned the lesson and now the coat, thick Harry Potter scarf and fingerless gloves are a requirement before I leave my house. I'm lucky to have a car with a very effective heater to get around and to not have to hike blocks in the cold... but this is still going to be a long winter...

On my Christmas List:
Anything that will make me warm/keep me warm through the winter...

**Related: I found out today the Waltham Costco has covered parking underneath the structure itself - this is now my new favorite thing if I need to shop once it begins to snow.

**Also: I bought gas at $1.86 today. Glorious!!! I don't think gas has been that cheap since I started driving and I am SUPER excited about it!

2 comments:

Closer To Home said...

Something to keep you warm in the winter? hmmmm. It wiould be nice if he already had his degree.

Marissa said...

I LOVE the way you're thinking! :)