Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Siete / Syv / Sieben / Bảy / Cim / Sept

I was tagged by Rebecca so here goes...
  1. One of the things I hate most about this time in life is also one of the most regular and consistent things in my life - job searching. I hate not being able to plan for the future, not having any semblance of stability, and most of all I hate feeling the urge to prove my value to other people yet again...
  2. I have an addiction to hot chocolate - I don't necessarily love chocolate in all forms, but I do love all kinds of hot chocolate, even in the summer time. I also love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, but that's a sidenote...
  3. I refused to take any American Politics classes during college because I didn't like the petty debates (preferring the International side of things) and then through divine intervention I have been working in American Political Campaigns for 2.5 years... funny how things work out...
  4. I didn't date much during the 3 or so years in Provo, but in the 4 months I lived in Reno I dated more than I ever had in my life... and I have some AMAZING stories to show for it too...
  5. Carolyn is the friend I've known for the longest and still keep in touch with regularly, but Scott is the friend I've stayed closest to for the longest continuous amount of time (except for that mission thing)...
  6. Ironically, I haven't gotten along well with girls in the past (I'm working on this), but some of my favorite people in the entire world are my lady friends from around the country...
  7. I like talking about fashion and shows like "What Not to Wear", but I don't really enjoy shopping... I don't do it very often and it becomes this large ordeal when I do... I think this may be related to my love for micromachines over barbies as a child...
I tag Mom, Dad, Melissa, Andrea, Becky, Carolyn, Morgan, Jenae, and Nicki. I know that's more than 7, but I knew you all would love me for it. I'm excited to hear random facts about all of you!!!

No comments: