Conference Talks and Scriptures -
Recent favorites:
- Meeting the Challenges of Today - Neal A. Maxwell from a BYU Devotional in 1978
- The Abundant Life - Joseph B. Wirthlin from General Conference in April 2006
- The Atonement and Faith - Dallin H. Oaks from a Mission President's Fireside in 2001
- First Person Faith in God - Ronald J. Hammond from a BYU-I Devotional in 2007
- Christian Courage: The Price of Discipleship - Robert D. Hales from General Conference October 2008
- A Lamp Unto My Feet - Carmen Rodriguez de Fuentes from the Liahona in February 1996
- Personal Revelation - L. Lionel Kendrick from a BYU Devotional in 1997
- To the Boys and to the Men - Gordon B. Hinckley from General Conference in October 1998
Note: She does not, in fact, have blurred hands, but this picture was of her throwing leaves in the air. Maria -
Note: Maria is on the left... and Ty was demonstrating some kind of inside joke from clue charades from that night. This is cropped from a group picture and nobody knew that Ty was doing this... also he is about as far from gay as you can possibly be... I tried to find a good picture of Maria and it just so happened that this was perfect and I couldn't crop Ty out... and My Parents...
Note: Don't they look so happy?! This is at the Oakland Temple when my parents came to visit me last April or May. I just love them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment