Monday, October 5, 2009

Quebe Weekend - Take 3

They are very few families that I love more than the Quebes. Carolyn you've seen a lot on this blog and you saw Stephen a couple months ago. Philip and Aubrey came down from Ithaca for a weekend back in August too. We went to dinner and caught up, but unfortunately I didn't have as much time to spend with them as I would have liked. I am looking forward to seeing New York in the Spring and visiting them before they leave Ithaca after graduation. More than that though... I'm excited for the first of the little Quebes to make an appearance in the next month or so...

Note: I took 0 pictures and these are all from Aubrey's facebook.
Come back again soon, P+A!

1 comment:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

How fun! I still haven't even seen these pictures! Thanks for posting about my family...we sure do love you. Oh wait, you are my family...