So... this morning there was a great forum with Bob McDonnell in Loudoun County. I joined my friends with Victory EARLY this morning to put up signs, hand out lapel stickers, and cheer with volunteers for Bob's arrival to the forum... coincidentally this also included giving Creigh Deeds the welcome that he deserved as well...
Waking up sometime between 3 and 3:30am, no make up, and not doing my hair... was a great combination... it got better after a couple hours of signing, cleaning up, and some dirt around the edges. Essentially I'm a mess and need a shower and lots of sleep... and because I've given up on only having polished pictures on here (there just aren't enough of those... and far too many trashy ones)...
Note: This was the one that turned out the best... the others were far worse and had more of a tinge of controlled substance abuse... let's just say we can only go up from here...
No comments:
Post a Comment