The whirlwind trip around NoVA was great fun and involved yet another late night. I was getting a little jaded, but last night reminded me why I do what I do. I caught the bug again which complicates some other thoughts in my head about the future. I love the coworkers, the other operatives, and I love the voter contact. The bug has been caught... again... and I'm excited about the next 2 weeks and change!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
17...
The whirlwind trip around NoVA was great fun and involved yet another late night. I was getting a little jaded, but last night reminded me why I do what I do. I caught the bug again which complicates some other thoughts in my head about the future. I love the coworkers, the other operatives, and I love the voter contact. The bug has been caught... again... and I'm excited about the next 2 weeks and change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment